…is a Citizen-driven SDGs Action Network which aims to unite people worldwide to take concrete action towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) on the local level. The initiative exists to continue the momentum which was created during the 23rd United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP 23) in Bonn, Germany, which was under the presidency of Fiji. In the short-term, #BonnFiji will strengthen young professionals and their organizations to play a key role in the SDGs by giving them more visibility on social media and connects them together and with other key organizations. From now till the 24th United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP 24) in Katowice, Poland, a number of seventeen (17) growing organizations will join forces with other seventeen (17) flourishing institutions to increase their power and outreach. #BonnFiji will develop in the long-term into an action network driven by citizens worldwide to achieve the SDGs by 2030.
#BonnFiji Partnership – join us today with your FLOURISHING organization!
We define as Flourishing, any organization which is already well established and empowered enough to support younger organizations (non-governmental organization, business, company, enterprise, citizen foundation, government, university, etc.). That organization should be active in the field of global development and working on any or more of the SDGs in their home country, at the regional level or at a more global level. All you have to do is paying 300€, join our invitations and take advantage of our offers:
- Become official member of the Citizen-driven SDGs Action Network
- Authorization to use the #BonnFiji label & logo in your projects and campaigns
- Have your work highlighted at COP 24 (24th United Nations Climate Change Conference) in Katowice, Poland during side events, press briefings, exhibits
- Visibility support to your projects and campaigns through our #BonnFiji social media (Facebook, Twitter) and on our communication materials (T-shirt, etc.)
- Outreach support to mobilize people and organizations to participate to your activities and events (our track record proves our good outreach capacity)
- Promotion of your initiatives and work through blogs and articles produced in 2018 and which can be published and disseminated on the #BonnFiji website
- Opportunity to design and conduct joint #BonnFiji campaigns and initiatives with other partners members of the Citizen-driven SDGs Action Network
- Access to a range of connections and networking opportunities with relevant organizations and other key stakeholders based in Germany and worldwide
- Dissemination of your events and activities list in the #BonnFiji website and social media where they can reach out to huge numbers of stakeholders and other partner organizations from the Citizen-driven SDGs Action Network
- Free use of BonnLAB (public office) for activities or events you might plan to organize in Bonn, Germany, in the year 2018 (e.g. SDG Festival of Actions from 21-23/03/2018; UNFCCC SBs from 30/04-10/05/2018, and others)
- As a #BonnFiji partner you get support and help when travelling to countries and cities where other partners are based (access to working and meeting spaces, accommodation, local mobilization, local information, and others)
- All network partners share their skills & knowledge with you and other key opportunities in their regions, countries and other networks they belong to
- In the future: access to a list of training programmes, workshops, conferences and other events focusing on the SDGs in your areas of interest and expertise
- You can identify potential business and collaboration opportunity and partners
- Exchange your knowledge, skills, experiences, expertise and events with other members of the Citizen-driven SDGs Action Network
- As FLOURISHING partner organizations we connect you to GROWING ones so you can fund them and their project in the future through the network.
Next steps to become a #BonnFiji Partner – after your payment is made – are the following:
- Fill out our #BonnFiji partnership request at: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/YWYMJ7Q
- We will contact you within one week after you have completed the two steps above to formalize the #BonnFiji Partnership through a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) which will be signed between your organization and BonnLAB.
- Welcome on board as a Member of our Citizen-driven SDGs Action Network – your organization is now an official #BonnFiji Partner and a Member of our Citizen-driven SDGs Action Network!
We are happy to partner with your organization and we are looking forward to…:
STOP GLOBAL WARMING
& START HUMAN WARMING with you soon!
Your #BonnFiji team